We are looking for an exceptional data/machine learning scientist candidate that can show a proven commercial experience both in mathematical modelling and programming.
– A PhD in CS, Machine Learning, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field
– MSc in CS, Physics, Applied Mathematics are encouraged to apply as well
– 3+ years professional experience in machine learning, statistical modelling, data mining
– The ability to write production-level Python code
– Experience with XGBoost, NLTK, TensorFlow
– Understanding of MongoDB, MySQL, Scala
We are building the next intelligence for electric-mobility, improving driver’s experience and reducing charge anxiety. We implement machine learning and optimisation algorithm into a mobility platform to guide drivers’ into their best journeys.
What we offer:
– Competitive salary
– Employee stock option / equity
– Driven, challenging, team-oriented working atmosphere
– Dedication to solve one of the most pressuring environmental issue
– High growth startup with ambitious international goals
– Office in the heart of Paris