Group AI Architect
Artificial Intelligence Architect
For a world leading manufacturer in the automotive sector, we have been retained to recruit an Artificial Intelligence Architect.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on cutting edge AI solutions within a global leader in the Automotive sector looking to affect real organisational change.
The AI-Architect will be responsible for the technical makeup and direction of AI initiatives, they will also work with business leaders to ensure AI strategy and business strategy are aligned.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for all AI initiatives and solutions related to manufacturing.
· Be an advocate for AI and advanced analytics.
· Lead training initiatives around the AI portfolio to raise awareness of capabilities.
· Provide technical knowledge, and in some cases direct hands-on technical support when working with internal user communities.
· Collaborate with engineering staff to automate and improve the delivery and support of AI solutions.
· Develop a deep understanding of internal requirements, goals, successes, and failures; leverage these insights along with your subject matter expertise and awareness to prescribe modern, exciting, and desirable solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
· ~10 years professional experience across software development, engineering and leadership positions
· Proficiency in AI-related coding languages (Python, Java, C++, C#, Go, etc)
· Strong understanding of Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Automation
The company offers a highly collaborative environment and an excellent financial package.