|Shape the future and launch your career by collaborating on groundbreaking research in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Riverside Research is seeking a motivated Machine Learning intern to join our team this summer to assist in solving pressing AI problems. Develop new skills and assist in cutting-edge research for second and third generation applications by joining the Open Innovation Center’s Machine Learning group.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
|• Assist in Creating and prototyping machine learning approaches to demonstrate efficacy
• Grow knowledge of advanced ML/AI concepts
• Perform basic and applied research in ML; document and present research results and the status of ongoing or emerging projects
• Conduct data expeditions in machine learning to improve lab tools and capabilities
• A willingness to research or apply machine learning to AR/VR capabilities
• Performing data collections in the field
|• U.S. citizenship required
• Sophomore or higher of an undergraduate degree program in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry, or equivalent with machine learning background;
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal