|Riverside Research is seeking a motivated Machine Learning Research Scientist to join our Open Innovation Center’s Machine Learning group.
The Research Scientist will work on ground-breaking research to solve pressing problems in the realm of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. The position will support both internally and externally funded research efforts. Ongoing research in the group includes machine learning for second and third generation applications and research.
Position is available at our New York City Research Office.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
|• Assess customer systems and processes for application of machine learning / artificial intelligence technologies to support their needs
• Create and prototype machine learning approaches to demonstrate efficacy
• Support algorithm implementation in Von Neumann and neuromorphic computing environments
• Coordinate with external agencies and research partners on emerging methods and technologies for the application of ML/AI to their needs
• Communicate advanced ML/AI concepts to senior leadership to facilitate decision making
• Perform basic and applied research in ML; document and present research results and the status of ongoing or emerging projects
• Author proposals and conference/journal papers
• Occasional travel may be required
• Other duties as assigned
|• U.S. citizenship required
• Eligibility to obtain and maintain a DOD Top Secret with SCI clearance
• Bachelor’s (Master’s or Doctorate preferred) in a physical science. 8 years related experience in an engineering or scientific function, including research during academic studies
• Experience in machine learning/statistical analysis, neural networks, and data mining
• Experience developing and implementing machine and deep learning algorithms
• Candidates with Masters degree and relevant AIML deep learning experience or academic studies will also be considered.
• Superior communications skills, both written and verbal